“I always return home [from DSA's Annual Meeting] with several golden nuggets that I’ve applied to our business and I’ve made valuable connections who’ve generously shared insights outside of the conference.”
Loren Castronovo, Chief Marketing Officer, Ahni & Zoe
Almost 20 workshops will provide you with ample perspective on today’s trends. This year’s slate of workshops will help you move beyond problem-solving to delve into new approaches you can adopt today to better connect with your field and customers—and experience greater success because of it. Just a handful of this year’s topics and speakers include:
- Rising Star CEO Panel
- Brett Blake, CEO, Jewel Kade
- Scott Lewis, Chief Visionary Officer, Jeunesse Global
- Sales & Marketing’s Best
- Ivy Hall, EVP & Co-Founder, Initials, Inc.
- Vanessa Hunter, Vice President, Marketing, Send Out Cards
Personal & Team Development
- Guerrilla Mentoring
- Kathy Korman Frey, Founder & CEO, The Hot Mommas Project
- Becoming a 21st Century Leader
- Mike Richardson, Author, Wheel$spin: The Agile Executive’s Manifesto
- Experiencing Sales through Virtual Parties
- Richard Newton, Co-Founder & CEO, 30 Minute Virtual Party
- Patty Pearcy, President & CEO, SimplyFun
- A New Look at Mobile Marketing
- Michel Bayan, VP, Business Development, Fragmob, LLC
- Julie Cabinaw, Digital Experience Director, Scentsy, Inc.
These are just a few of the panels being planned. Review the full workshop line-up and start planning which sessions you’ll attend this June!