Monday, June 18
Roundtable Conversations | 7:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
A delicious hot breakfast buffet awaits you in the exhibit hall. Grab your plate and join your colleagues who have the solutions to the issues you’re facing. Pick from a variety of topics including:
- AI & Predictive Analytics
- Apps vs. Responsive Websites
- Best Practices for Launching in Canada
- Best Practices for Launching in Mexico
- Compensation Plan Potholes & Possibilities
- Creating a Suitable Strategic Planning Process in Direct Selling
- Evolutions in Email
- Finding the Perfect Execs & Great Talent for your Corporate Team
- GDPR – What Has Your Company Done So Far?
- How to Handle Translations
- How to Manage Facebook Groups with Consultants
- New & Innovative Ideas to Incorporate Wellness into Your Meetings
- New Twist on Promotions & Incentive Criteria
- Partnering with Software Providers
- Paying Commissions Globally
- Top Tips for Texting in Direct Selling
- Using Zoom, FB Live & Other Platforms for Field Training & Engagement
- Welcome Kits: Are They Still Worth It?
- What to do When Leaders Leave
Tuesday, June 19
Discussions | 7:45 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Grab your eggs and coffee and head back to the center of the hall for more facilitated discussions geared to help your company’s organizational structure. As we all know, the structure of internal departments can make or break a direct selling company. Join in as your peers discuss how they’re reimagining their organizational structure, increasing productivity and switching up their team’s meetings. Pick your department and get ready to strategize.
Pick from the following key departments to join the discussion:
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications
- R&D/Product Management
- Sales/Training/Field Development