DSA Annual Meeting 2017
Sunday, June 4 – Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819-8104
Don’t miss the conversations that will help shape DSA’s work of protecting direct selling opportunity and creating a more supportive world for independent contractors and entrepreneurs.
Early Bird Rates (available through April 7)
- Direct Selling Members – $949
- Exhibitors & Affinity Partners – $949
- Non-exhibiting Suppliers – $1,049
Regular Rates (available April 8 – May 22)
- Direct Selling Members – $1,049
- Exhibitors & Affinity Partners – $1,049
- Non-exhibiting Suppliers – $1,149
Late/On-Site Rates (after May 22)
- Direct Selling Members – $1,099
- Exhibitors & Affinity Partners – $1,099
- Non-exhibiting Suppliers – $1,199
- Supplier Primary Delegate – $0 (one per company)
- Meeting Attending Spouse (not affiliated with the industry) – $649
- Opening Reception (Sunday) – $0
- Night at Disney (Monday) – $129
- Awards Gala (Tuesday) – $25
- Opening Reception (Sunday) – $79
- Awards Gala (Tuesday) – $179
- Night at Disney (Monday) – $129, Children $50
Non-Member Direct Selling Company Executives
- Please contact Nancy Burke, VP, Membership, at email@example.com for more information.
Non-Member Supplier Executives
- Please contact Amanda Dobbins, Supplier & Exhibits Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
General Hotel Information
Due to this event's popularity, the Hyatt Regency Orlando is now sold out.
Please call A Room With A View for information on the official designated DSA overflow hotel. They will secure the lowest available rates at the best available hotels within a short distance of The Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Reservations processed by A Room With A View are automatically on a waitlist for rooms at The Hyatt Regency Orlando should cancellations occur within The DSA group block.
A Room With A View can be contacted at:
Monday- Friday 9am – 5pm CST
International attendees can reach them at email@example.com
This is a FREE SERVICE for all DSA Annual Meeting 2017 attendees.
Piracy & Poaching Prevention
As you prepare to join us for the DSA 2017 Annual Meeting, we wanted to alert you how to ensure that you book rooms at the DSA rate and safeguard against room poaching organizations.
The only secure method of reserving accommodations for the 2017 Annual Meeting at the negotiated rate is through contacting the hotel directly at (402) 593-5048 / (888) 421-1442 or by visiting https://resweb.passkey.com/go/DirectSelling2017.
Please be aware that most telemarketing firms do not include this in their quotes. All phone calls and correspondence received from firms like Exhibition Housing, Global Housing Services Corporation and National Travel Associates should be ignored and reported immediately to Direct Selling Association. Please contact Amanda Dobbins at (202) 452-8866 if you have any questions or concerns.
Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $75 charge will be deducted for all registration cancellations received on or before April 24, 2017. A 50% charge will be deducted for all registration cancellations received between April 25 and May 11, 2017. No refunds will be made after May 11, 2017.
Registrations are transferable to another delegate within your company for a $50.00 fee; there is no carryover to any subsequent DSA Conference. Substitution requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
To be included in the Attendee List, registration and substitutions must be made prior to April 24, 2017.